We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best day of the week for Lagos-Dubai trip?

12 posts
Save Topic
Best day of the week for Lagos-Dubai trip?

Hi house,

Am trying to avoid too much traffic and an over booked flight. Which day of the week do u think less people travel to dubai? Tx in advance

England, United...
Level Contributor
11,531 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best day of the week for Lagos-Dubai trip?

We aren't a " house" , we are members who volunteer our time and effort trying to assist other members who ask sensible questions and give us something to work with.

If you would care to tell us which airline you might be considering honouring with your business, in which class of travel, and which month you wish to travel you may be considering, then someone might just be able to assist you.

Edited: 17 June 2016, 05:34
Lagos, Nigeria
Level Contributor
456 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best day of the week for Lagos-Dubai trip?

Hi Mundial,

You very much on point! Good response from you.

Cheers!

12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best day of the week for Lagos-Dubai trip?

Oops, this is where "different strokes for different folks" is most applicable.

Most online forums I belong to greet like that cos we believe we are members of the same house. Am sorry I did that here, no harm intended.

But u could have cautioned me without getting all aggressive. This is an online forum for pete's sake! Not like have wronged you before or something.

Yes my question may seem senseless to u but u might as well have sensibly correct me or ignored it altogether.

Tx 'nyways

12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best day of the week for Lagos-Dubai trip?

My apologies to all members, sorry for the blunder.

If ull be kind enough to still answer my question, am flying with Emirates July / August.

Tx

England, United...
Level Contributor
11,531 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best day of the week for Lagos-Dubai trip?

Friday is likely to be the quietest day for flights into Dubai, it being the start of the " weekend" there.

However, it is a popular route, so the earlier you book with Emirates, the greater chance that you will get a good price for your flight.

I hope this is helpful.

Mondial

12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best day of the week for Lagos-Dubai trip?

Yes it's helpful. I appreciate, thanks

7. Re: Best day of the week for Lagos-Dubai trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2017, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Lagos
Recent Conversations