We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigarettes

Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Cigarettes

hi guys

How much is it for 200 lambert and butler cigarettes please. Not long til I'm coming :)

6 replies to this topic
Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
Level Contributor
7,883 posts
1. Re: Cigarettes

Think of other brands.

Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
2. Re: Cigarettes

What popular brands are they?

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
Level Contributor
7,883 posts
3. Re: Cigarettes

Kent, L&M, Marlboro, Pall Mall, Winchester, Lucky Strike, Chesterfield, Dunhill, Rothmans, Winston, Viceroy . They usually cost €3 - 3.5 / 20 pieces pack.

Edited: 30 May 2015, 22:52
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
4. Re: Cigarettes

Thank you I appreciate the reply

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1 post
5. Re: Cigarettes

A friend visited Romania approx 4 yrs ago, really enjoyed the country. He indicated cigarettes is a good thing to bring along as hand-outs to someone who may be helping you or provide special service(s). I will be visiting April 2017. Any thoughts appreciated.

Lyon, France
Level Contributor
302 posts
16 reviews
6. Re: Cigarettes

DN0328: your friend has some weird information, all played by ear. Was he really here ?

The days when a pack of Kent cigarettes was opening some doors or was used as bribe, are gone, but that was back in the communist times 40 years ago, and a lot in the 80s. Do yourself a favor and do not carry anything as such to Romania, that habit is long gone.

The initial question, above is about the price of cigarettes in Romania as for the British smoker is still a bargain. In the UK they are very expensive. That was all.

Reply to: Cigarettes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ploiesti
Recent Conversations