We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

McDonalds

Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Topic
McDonalds

hi guys. Just a quick question, is there a McDonalds or a Burger King, anything like that at all in Ploiesti?

Thanks

13 replies to this topic
Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
108 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: McDonalds

Hey Paul,

Yes it is.Right in the center of the city.Ask for "Mall-ul vechi", next to the Town Hall and you will find McDonalds.

There is no Burger King.

Craiova, Dolj...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: McDonalds

3 of them : https://www.google.ro/maps/search/mcdonalds+ploiesti/@44.9321811,26.0098924,13z/data=!3m1!4b1

Burger King only in Bucharest :

https://www.google.ro/maps/search/burger+king/@44.9321812,26.0098925,9z/data=!3m1!4b1

Maramures
Level Contributor
679 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: McDonalds

Ok romanian cuisine isnt that great but its a lot better than Mc Donalds.

Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: McDonalds

I know rob l but just in case lol

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
9 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: McDonalds

quick related question please

Do you know if McDonalds or Burger king have any Beef products on their menu in Bucharest or are they all Pork products ?

Thank You !

Maramures
Level Contributor
679 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: McDonalds

If you dont eat pork Romania may not be the place for you. Lots of pizza places around ...

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
985 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: McDonalds

It took me several weeks of being in Romania before I disappointingly found a McDo. In 9 weeks I found only two - Turgu Mures and Baia Mare. Why not try Romanian food rather than the garbage produced by McDo. Live dangerously!

Constanta
Level Contributor
1,704 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: McDonalds

As far as I know there is only one product for which McDonald's uses pork "Sandviş cu porc şi sos de hrean" (I think is called McRib in US ).

Anyway you can easily eat chicken and fish in Romania since beef is not that used.

For a list of restaurants there is a map on McDonald's Romania website. You have to chose the county ( judet ) and they show you the restaurants in the area.

mcdonalds.ro/restaurante/harta-restaurante

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
9 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: McDonalds

@rob: I lived in Tbilisi, Georgia for almost 8 months and I survived without Pork :) There is plenty of Turkish Restaurants everywhere and Burger King for Example have on the menu (BEEF) Sandwiches

@Stuart G: Agree with you, I'll taste some Romanian food but I think I'll mainly be going for Turkish / Middle Eastern food, Spotted a couple of restaurants already .. Thanks for your input !

@Dariana2: Perfect ! thank You very much for that helpful reply !!!

Breb, Romania
Level Contributor
562 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: McDonalds

"@Stuart G: Agree with you, I'll taste some Romanian food but I think I'll mainly be going for Turkish / Middle Eastern food, Spotted a couple of restaurants already .. Thanks for your input !"

This will depend on where in Romania you will travel. There are very few cities where you will find Turkish or Middle Eastern food. But no problem; i am vegetarian, travelled the whole (almost) of Eastern Europe and have been living in Romania now for 5 years, and i am still alive :)

Edited: 07 July 2015, 01:36
Reply to: McDonalds
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ploiesti
Recent Conversations