We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

2 posts
Save Topic
Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

Hello!

Do You have tips for unmissable events taking place in Budva/Kotor area for the rest of June 2018? I mean - cultural events, celebrations, social scene highlights etc.

Any shiny thoughts?

4 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,578 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

In June you will have the Southern Soul Music Festival, the Budva Music Festival and the Budva International Dance Festival. Unfortunatly I am on my phone right now and it is acting up, so you would have to google the dates. I think they all happen in the second part of June

There is also free theater plays in the old town of Budva(not sure what language as I never make it past the bars,lol) and at one square the have free concerts with local music

Edited: 10 June 2018, 16:18
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,578 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

Kotor has a open air "under the water" Film Festival in June. I can not really write a lot about it as I have never been, but it sounds interesting.

The Kotor Art Festival, that is mostly outdoors thruout the old town, which I have actually been and is rather impressive, but it starts on July 1st, so not June, but I thought to mention it if it is still in your timeframe ;-)

Edited: 10 June 2018, 16:29
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

Thank You for quick response. I'm partculary interested in June. Hope turism offices in Budva/Kotor will provide current agenda. Anyway, are there any useful links for montenegro turism?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,578 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

Just go to the Tourist office in Budva, they will have the most up to date info. I know the International Dance Festival/Theater are in the old town and later this month. There websites are bad, but I am sure the office will be able to give you all the info you need

Enjoy your time, Budva is amazing!

Reply to: Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted