We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olympia Express coastal bus ??

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
35 reviews
Olympia Express coastal bus ??

Hi we arrive in beccici on Sunday really looking forward to our holiday. Can anyone tell me if the Olympia coastal bus still operates along this coast in Sept. We plan to do a bit of sightseeing along the coast what area does this service take us to. Also I read somewhere on the forum that the tourist train that goes along the promenade between Budva and Beccici is no longer running is this right can we still walk between Beccici and Budva and how long does this take walking one last question what boat trips can we do from budva harbour thanks for any info xx

Durham
Level Contributor
5,823 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Olympia Express coastal bus ??

The Olympia Express still runs in September and goes between Budva and Sveti Stefan. So not very far and if the weather is fine it is better to walk this stretch. How far to walk from Becici to Budva? About 15 minutes to Budva old town from the closest end of Becici beach and about 10 miuntes longer from the other. You have to go through a tunnel to get from Becici beach to Budva beach. There are boat trips to nearby islands. Trips in Kotor Bay are more spectacular.

Ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Olympia Express coastal bus ??

The bus has changed to Mediteran Express - I noticed when I was there in April.

3. Re: Olympia Express coastal bus ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2013, 17:16