We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why is the Embassy Suites in Hoover not among Hoover hotels?

United States
Level Contributor
111 posts
17 reviews
Why is the Embassy Suites in Hoover not among Hoover hotels?

Does anyone know why the Embassy Suites located on John Hawkins Parkway in the heart of Hoover does not appear on the Hoover hotels list? I have tried to get it posted, but it still does not show up. It is not even listed in hotels near Hoover, yet an Embassy five miles away does appear.

So, FYI for anyone planning to stay in Hoover, Alabama, there is an Embassy Suites right in Hoover, and here is the link:

…hilton.com/en/…

3 replies to this topic
Mobile, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Alabama
Level Contributor
110 posts
218 reviews
1. Re: Why is the Embassy Suites in Hoover not among Hoover hotels?

Hotel is listed under Birmingham-Hoover. It has 833 reviews.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g30…

Birmingham, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,987 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Why is the Embassy Suites in Hoover not among Hoover hotels?

It is in the list of Hoover hotels on the Hoover TA page. On the Hoover page, you click on Hotels at the top of the page, and scroll through the list. Maybe it was just added, but it is definitely there.

United States
Level Contributor
111 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Why is the Embassy Suites in Hoover not among Hoover hotels?

Well...I just clicked on Hoover and in "Lodging," it has the number 10, as though there are 10 hotels. But, when I click to see those 10, the Hotel page only shows me 9, and it ranks them 1 of 9, 2 of 9, etc. So, for me, it still just shows 9 hotels in Hoover. Maybe they will fix that very soon. Thanks!

Reply to: Why is the Embassy Suites in Hoover not among Hoover hotels?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hoover