We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decent motel in Muscle Shoals?

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
146 posts
59 reviews
Decent motel in Muscle Shoals?

Since there are no posts in this forum, there probably won't be anybody reading this, but just in case.... I will be attending a conference in Muscle Shoals, and I will be on my own for accommodations. None of the motels I've read about have very good reviews. Does anyone know of a decent motel in Muscle Shoals or nearby?

Birmingham, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Decent motel in Muscle Shoals?

If you want a basic, inexpensive motel, there are several in the area - Comfort Inn, Best Western, Holiday Inn are all right on Hwy 43. Go to Expedia and enter the locaion and the dates to see what is available in the area. Anytihng that it shows in Tuscumbia, Sheffield or Florence will still be convenient to Muscle Shoals. If your budget will allow, look at the Marriott Shoals Hotel and Spa. It is fairly new and beautiful.

I haven't stayed at any of these, but I know the areas are nice. I did stay at the Key West Inn on Hwy 157 once, but it was just for one night. It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't want to stay there for a few days.

2. Re: Decent motel in Muscle Shoals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Muscle Shoals