We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton resort Tokoriki

country Victoria
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Topic
Sheraton resort Tokoriki

Has the resort completely recovered from cyclone Winston? Thought it was only closing for 3 months but looks like it has been 12 months. Have people returned or is it only partially booked. Also would they upgrade you if it was only 1/4 - 1/2 full? Is it worth booking?

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Sheraton resort Tokoriki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 March 2017, 12:35

Level Contributor
395 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton resort Tokoriki

They recently reopened on 14 February after almost a year from cyclone Winston damages with an extensive refurbishment.

I have stayed prior to the cyclone so cannot comment on how it is right now. I'm sure it is fabulous if they have invested millions into refurbishing the resort.

If you are celebrating a special occasion, email them prior & they may be able to upgrade you subject to availability. No harm in asking 😉

So, I say go & enjoy yourself surrounded by amazing staff there!

Kingston, Ontario...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton resort Tokoriki

I'm here right now. It is amazing! Completely new and very functional with 2 restaurants, wifi that works, and very friendly staff. I'm an SPG Gold and was upgraded to a Ocean view. I arrived with others coming from the Sheraton Denarau but I don't know how full it is. Definitely the place to consider for a special trip. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

BMSPORT
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sheraton resort Tokoriki

Thank you for the update. How is the snorkeling from the resort? Is the reef still in good shape or was it damaged by the cyclone?

Reply to: Sheraton resort Tokoriki
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tokoriki Island