We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible to walk from Sheraton Tokoriki to Tokoriki Resort?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
572 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Possible to walk from Sheraton Tokoriki to Tokoriki Resort?

Hi there,

We will be staying at the Sheraton Tokoriki. Is it possible to walk from the Sheraton to the Tokoriki resort? How far is it and how long would it take? I just had a look at the Sheraton menu and it's pretty limited so I was thinking we may stroll over to the other resort for a few meals...

Thanks heaps!

6 replies to this topic
Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,200 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Possible to walk from Sheraton Tokoriki to Tokoriki Resort?

They are next do but I don't think Tokoriki Resort will accept people coming from Sheraton or anywhere else , it is a private resort that doesn't usually take visitors, wanting to keep it just for the guests a sentiment that I support, guests are paying for the luxury of a small private resort.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
572 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Possible to walk from Sheraton Tokoriki to Tokoriki Resort?

Someone else mentioned that they enjoyed a few meals there so all I wanted to establish was if it is walking distance. We're not going to invade the place.

3. Re: Possible to walk from Sheraton Tokoriki to Tokoriki Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 September 2015, 09:09

Brisbane...
Level Contributor
205 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Possible to walk from Sheraton Tokoriki to Tokoriki Resort?

We are staying at Sheraton Tokoriki early November and have noted that you can visit Tokoriki resort for meals if you want to.

I believe it is a short walk on a track.

Edited: 13 September 2015, 09:06
Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,200 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Possible to walk from Sheraton Tokoriki to Tokoriki Resort?

When we stayed they did not allow guests from then then Amanuca resort to come to Tokoriki, perhaps now that Sheraton are next door they have decided to allow dinner guests. We stayed long before Amanuca being built too and often walked the track to snorkel off the beach.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,200 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Possible to walk from Sheraton Tokoriki to Tokoriki Resort?

Have clarified that they allow guests from Sheraton to come for dinner on some nights. Also for scuba diving as Sheraton does not have a dive operation on site.

Reply to: Possible to walk from Sheraton Tokoriki to Tokoriki Resort?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tokoriki Island