We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Star Privilege Pacific

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
144 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Star Privilege Pacific

I'm about to book a stay at the Sheraton and read about this discount card. I was seriously going to buy one but luckily I saw this answer from the resort at the bottom of the hotel reviews. Thought I'd share here in case anybody else is planning on purchasing one:

PeterElakis Gold Coast, Australia Property representative

Vote

Hi Wisenic, thank you for your question. Whilst the Star Privilege programme is still accepted for accommodation and in our Sala Bar, it is not available for use in the Pantry and (for any bookings made after 09 November), also not available for use in our Flying Fish Restaurant.

We do, however also have our Starwood Preferred Guest programme for which membership is complimentary. This allows a 15% reduction on your food component for lunch and dinner in our Flying Fish restaurant. (except for certain special occasion or special event days). If not already a member of SPG, you can join on check-in!

28 days ago

Edited: 03 February 2016, 15:11
1. Re: Star Privilege Pacific

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2018, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Tokoriki Island