We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding a driver who speaks english

Kusnacht...
Level Contributor
41 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Finding a driver who speaks english

I am looking for a driver who speaks English. I have tried to connect to DiDi but it doesnt work, and I have no luck with taxis. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finding a driver who speaks english

May I suggest my local help, he has been supporting me every time I travel to Shanghai, by picking me up from PVG, occasionally driving me around.

He speaks English, fluently!

His email: Shanghaisunny AT outlook.com

Mentioned in this post
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Pu Dong Airport
Pu Dong Airport
Shanghai, China
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Finding a driver who speaks english

We would like to book this persons service

Lee

Kusnacht...
Level Contributor
41 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finding a driver who speaks english

Thank you! I will ask my daughter to give him a call.

Finland
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finding a driver who speaks english

Our party of three friends has just completed a six day tour of Shanghai, Suzhou, Beijing.

We contacted Sunny based on excellent reviews from above TA users who hired him as private guide and driver with car.

He was very patient and answered all the millions of questions we had over email and gave us some wonderful tips on how to make this visit not too expensive.

During the tour, He proved to be very knowledgeable and accommodating with a good sense of humour. The sense of humour was essential in order to satisfy our thirst for Chinese culture and a good haggled bargain. Nothing was a problem. No request too small to deal with.

We are happy to recommend him to fellow travelers, his contact detail: shanghaisunny@outlook.com

Yours,

Aneka & Chantal & Helena

Mentioned in this post
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Suzhou
Suzhou
Jiangsu, China
Reply to: Finding a driver who speaks english
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted