We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doka Coffee Tour Question

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Doka Coffee Tour Question

Has anyone taken then the special, Four Stations Coffee Tour? I have received a lot of great information from Doka, describing the tours (they have been super nice and helpful by email!) and they list the special tour as:

If you want to go further and become a coffee expert, ask for our special “Four Stations” Coffee Tour, stopping at our four production areas along Doka and La Hilda Estate, visiting two different Wet Mill’s picking coffee, interview with the local workers, and finally learn from our coffee experts in our Taste Laboratory, and discover why Café Tres Generaciones is better than the rest of all of the coffees in Costa Rica.

I wondered if anyone had tried the special tour and what they thought of it.

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Doka Coffee Tour Question

Thank you so much, Volcanogirl. It seems like our trip is so far off but I just realized that it is another month down, which means one month closer!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,114 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Doka Coffee Tour Question

Agree to...Doka is the place...if you are in a coffee testing tour you can visit many more locations...but for a normal regular tour DOKA is the place!

Please enjoy our coffee as we NATIVES do!!

roadadvisor

El Paso Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Doka Coffee Tour Question

went at the end of harvest 2-2013 very enjoyable bough lots of coffe, entertaining watching the actual processing, but I thought it was a bit pricey for a 1 1/2 hour tour. the setting is beautiful and on the way to Poas

14. Re: Doka Coffee Tour Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 13:17