We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tacacori EcoLodge?

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
191 posts
307 reviews
Tacacori EcoLodge?

Has anyone stayed here? They have a family bungalow that would work for our family of four and from what I've read is only 15 min from the airport. Seems reasonable enough and the grounds look beautiful. Would love to hear some feedback.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Tacacori EcoLodge?

I haven't heard of them but if you are looking for a large "family" room, I would also check on La Rosa de America. About 15-20 minutes from the airport, very comfortable and they have a pool.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
51,599 posts
108 reviews
2. Re: Tacacori EcoLodge?

I havent´heard from them either...also check Hotel Aeropuerto...only 5 minutes from SJO and they will pay the transfer In...and includes breakfast and a nice pool!

roadadvisor

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
43 reviews
3. Re: Tacacori EcoLodge?

Haven't stayed there but I know the location & view are wonderful. It's just past Xandari, so you may be able to walk down the hill to eat there if you wish.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
191 posts
307 reviews
4. Re: Tacacori EcoLodge?

Thank you

5. Re: Tacacori EcoLodge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 13:16