We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather and fishing update please

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather and fishing update please

Hola! 13 of us off to Tamarindo in a few days and just wondering what the latest weather pattern has been. The weather app is useless since it says it's raining when I've been there sitting in pure sunshine. Any fishing updates? We are trying to decide if it's worth the time and cost. I've gone to CR for years in March and this is my first July visit. Gracias!

4 replies to this topic
Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather and fishing update please

Nosara has had a very rainy season so far, but sun too. Who knows what it will be like a week or 10 days from now? Just wing it and see what's it's like when you get there.

Samara
Level Contributor
920 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather and fishing update please

Samara has not seen rain for a few days. Sun in the mornings, cloudy in the afternoon and rain at night normally.

Have Fun…Brenda Dragonne, Owner and Founder of the Info Center in Samara & Carrillo

Edited: 03 July 2017, 04:22
Costa Rica
Level Contributor
632 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather and fishing update please

July is one of my favorite months in Guanacaste. Go ahead and book all the tours you want to do, don't let the thought of rain stop you! If it does come while on a tour it will most likely pass in minutes. Today it's cloudy in Playas del Coco, with sun coming through sometimes. It's cooler today because of the cloud coverage. There's a public group on facebook where people that live in Coco (1/2 hour north of Tamarindo) post photos of current weather - https:/…

There's also a live cam set up in Tamarindo - witchsrocksurfcamp.com/tamarindo-live-surf-c…

4. Re: Weather and fishing update please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2017, 05:30

Reply to: Weather and fishing update please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted