We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dancing in Manuel Antonio or Quepos

Toronto
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Dancing in Manuel Antonio or Quepos

Hello

I am hosting a wedding ceremony at a private villa for 14 guests. We will be having dinner at the villa however we would like to go out for drinks and live music/dancing in MA or close by. Can someone recommend a restaurant that has a live band or dancing on a Saturday night. Its not until July 2014 but I wanted an idea if there is such a venue to take reservations

Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
7,410 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dancing in Manuel Antonio or Quepos

There are lots of good musicians and bands in the area. But who is playing where and on what days often changes and places open and close.

I suggest you post this question on the MA forum because there are a few people who really know the area and mainly look only at that Forum.

2. Re: Dancing in Manuel Antonio or Quepos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2014, 14:18