We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nature Air or Taca Regional

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nature Air or Taca Regional

My girlfriend is visiting me in Tamarindo. She is landing in San Jose at 9:30am. There is a Taca Regional flight to Tamarindo at 11:01am and a Nature Air flight at 11:35am. I know Nature Air airport in about 20min away. If she was to go with Taca Regional, does she have to go back though the airport to check back in and go through security again? Witch would be the better flight to go with??

Thanks a lot!

Chris

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nature Air or Taca Regional

I'm assuming you're meaning Sansa when you refer to Taca Regional. It would much, much easier for her to catch the Sansa flight as the small terminal is right next to the international airport. Once she exits the airport she simply has to walk to her left, down the ramp to the street, then walk to her left for 2-3 minutes and she will see the Sansa terminal, right next to the fire station building. Even so, that flight time is only 90 minutes after she lands so she may be cutting it really tight. I would advise to go carry-on only so she can skip waiting for luggage. Plus, the weight limit on Sansa is 25 lbs plus a small carry-on like a backpack.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nature Air or Taca Regional

Both Nature Air and Sansa want you there 1 hour ahead of time. Nature Air is to tight. If you are refering to Sansa, she may make it is everything goes smoothly. And I agree make sure she knows to only have carry on and to follow the weight restrictions for the Sansa or Nature Air flights.

Punta Uva, Costa...
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nature Air or Taca Regional

Your only chance to catch a flight is with Sansa, no need to go through security again, different location. less than a five minute walk to left of airport as you exit.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
50,345 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nature Air or Taca Regional

SANSA

roadadvisor

5. Re: Nature Air or Taca Regional

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2011, 15:34
Get answers to your questions about San Jose