We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi at Club Raro

Launceston...
Level Contributor
41 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi at Club Raro

Hi there

Can anyone that has stayed at Club Raro suggest the best wifi setup they used. I only need access when in my room to confirm bookings or what's app/call my family in the evenings.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Club Raro
Club Raro
277 Reviews
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
2 replies to this topic
nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
6,393 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi at Club Raro

Hi MaxMichelle

Just to confirm that there is a BlueSky hotspot at Club Raro. It's mentioned on the Club Raro website and also the hotspot is shown on the link below.

Depending on your device you can either get a sim card for your phone or buy some access to your tablet or computer, using a code. Rates will vary.

bluesky.co.ck/content/…

bluesky.co.ck/content/…

There is a BlueSky desk at the airport and at various places round the island. There are often specials available so best to ask about them when you arrive.

Mentioned in this post
Club Raro
Club Raro
277 Reviews
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland Central
Level Contributor
17,296 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi at Club Raro

The Bluesky office at the airport is open for all international flights. Their office is located next to the Avis office. They can set your phone up, or sell you a SIM and topups.

You can buy Wifi passes at Bluesky offices, as well as retail outlets displaying the Bluezone symbol. Specials available on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and other days when the Bluesky mobile shop is in location.

Using Wifi at Club Raro should be fine. My map shows a mobile tower somewhere near Super Brown (not far from Club Raro) that services the Tupapa area.

Mentioned in this post
Club Raro
Club Raro
277 Reviews
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Reply to: Wifi at Club Raro
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted