We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

London
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Topic
Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

reading a lot of reviews / comments that refer to certain other nationalities behaviour ( I realise all countries have their share of idiots/rude people) but are there any particular hotels that are more predominantly British - or alternatively any where you would noticeably be in the minority ?

14 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,638 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

There were loads of Brits at the Voyage Belek in August, I'd guess at least 60 %. Although that could change from one week to the next.

Prestonpans, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

I think it depends on the time of year , when we were at the Voyage last October , there was a good mix of nationalities .

London, England
Level Contributor
415 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

When we went to the voyage for may half term I would say a third Brits, a third Russian and a third a mixture of other Europeans and Turkish guests

Selcuk, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,924 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

JMinLONDON - Good post. It's obviously wise to avoid hotels where most customers are Brits.

London
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

Palazzo had tons of Brits there this year, way up compared to last years. But tbh you are going to turkey where it is a hit destination for russians germans etc. Actually, british people are the nastiest we met this year. only met 1 nice british couple this year out of at least 200 brits when we were there. the rest were rude, kept complaining about us just because we were friendly with certain staff! met so many amazing russian, germans, turks, kazakatans etc. lovely lovely people. you got to be friendly first, smile and you'll get a smile back. just get the odd stuck up russian lady. if they have no manners at dinner, tell them. they won't do it again assure you.

London
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

I know that most brits go to voyage. out of 6 coach trips to belek area, 80% of th people on our coaches went to voyage .lara beach is very very popular with brits too.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

You can never really say as all school holiday are different. Sueno in May had a lot of brits, Trendy Lara had 80% Russians at the beginning of sept.

w.mids
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

I'd love to be on a transfer taking 40 of the 50 passengers to VB.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

I would have to say Butlins in Bognor Regis. 100% brits.

I don't want to blow anyone's trumpet but in my experience the brits are very well mannered compared to others so surprised to read your comments yahitsbebe. How did you manage to get round to meeting 200 brits? That must have exhausting.

2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?

They didn't say they met 200 brits, there was 200 there... 😂

Reply to: Which hotel has the highest percentage of Brits ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Belek