We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute trip - where to stay??

chelmsford
Level Contributor
62 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute trip - where to stay??

Hi everyone

Looking for some advice I've bookesome last minute flights for October half term and now can't seem to choose a hote!!

Can't quite stretch to the Maxx and the Regnum have advised their aquapark closes on the15/10 and we need to keep an 11 year amused

We've stayed at the Hilton in Dalaman several times and the Voyage in Belek (albeit 9 years ago) and are torn between the Sueno Deluxe or the Gloria golf.

Any advice?

Many thanks

3 replies to this topic
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute trip - where to stay??

You can't go wrong with any of the 5* hotels out in Belek for a week imho. I would just sniff out a hotel that is priced relatively low and try somewhere new.

Good luck

London
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute trip - where to stay??

Both are beautiful hotels, always wanted to try the 2 . think for you with a child, sueno would be better. i know gloria is more likely to get quiet during the 'colder' months. sueno has more families visit. theres lots of kids club activities etc, darts table tennis and a games room.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute trip - where to stay??

How lovely to have a spontaneous extra trip

We've stayed in both but in full Summer

Some of the Gloria rooms are a long way from the main areas so if weather poor could get caught out - Sueno is more of a main building layout

Both have indoor amphitheatre and games areas

Forum regulars that tried Sueno in October found it very quiet

I'd return to either but in lower season I think Voyage is hard to beat - they keep everything going as late as possible

Reply to: Last minute trip - where to stay??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Belek