We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Land of legends without water park.

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Land of legends without water park.

Is it worth a visit to have a look round and can you do this without charge. We have one non swimmer in our group and I can't do stairs for slides etc hence the no water park but would really like to have a look at what else is there . Thanks in anticipation.

4 replies to this topic
Stoke-on-trent...
Level Contributor
846 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Land of legends without water park.

hi jaybird. if you are staying at the Regnum you can go free, if you are not, you can actually go at night to see the show free. it start at 9pm, if you catch a taxi ask them to take you to the mall at land of legends and you can then walk through at night and see the show apparently it is very good and worth seeing, if you fancy a few hours away from your hotel one night. I don't know how much it is in the day to get in. have you looked on the land of legends website?

Edited: 29 September 2017, 20:17
Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Land of legends without water park.

Thanks Treaclechops, can only find price for water park on website.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Land of legends without water park.

Hi Jaybird

Am afraid the daytime entry fee is the same whether you use the facilities or not. Non- swimmers are still able to watch the Dolphin show etc.

I'd like to see more theme park rides as most hotels have pretty decent waterparks already. Only 1 roller coaster when we went in May 2017 - in fact not much added since our August 2016 4 day stay there.

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Land of legends without water park.

That's helpful to know, thanks Angela.

Reply to: Land of legends without water park.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Belek