We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gural Premier Belek *check out day*

Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gural Premier Belek *check out day*

Hi, booked the Gural Premier Belek for next May with Thomas Cook in March.

Had an email yesterday telling me they have changed our flight times. Our return flight has gone from 14.15 to 23.50!! We will have our 2 children with us 5 & 8, therefore not happy with this at all. I chose that particular day for that good return flight time.

I have complained to Thomas Cook and said I want reassurance that we will still be able to use the facilities until we leave for the airport, not to have our bands cut off at midday when we have to check out and then be stuck in the hotel for around 9 hrs with no all inclusive to use.

What I would like to know is:

1, Does anyone know if they do late check out rooms? Thomas Cook have said they are not available to pre book so will have to wait and see when we are there.

2, Do you keep your band on until you get the coach to the airport?

I have been on plenty of holidays where your band is cut off when you check out.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm a stress head and I don't want this to ruin what I am hoping will be an amazing holiday.

PS, this will be my first time to Turkey x

Mentioned in this post
Gural Premier Belek
Gural Premier Belek
676 Reviews
Belek, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
5 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gural Premier Belek *check out day*

I’ve not stayed at this particular hotel but every hotel I’ve come across in the Antalya region allows you to use your AI until you are collected for the airport. Most also don’t have wristbands, but I can’t say for certain if your one does.

On your last day most hotels will either supply a courtesy room for you to use, or allow you to use the spa facilities to shower and change. There will be a safe room for you to leave your cases. They may allow you to keep your room but usually can’t confirm this until the morning of your departure day....just ask at reception first thing and see what they can offer. There’s sometimes a fee for this, around €10 per hour.

We often choose late flights home to get every last minute out of our holiday and it has never been an issue anywhere in Turkey.

If I were you I’d be celebrating that I was getting an extra few hours of holiday that I hadn’t booked!

Mentioned in this post
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Gural Premier Belek *check out day*

Em131313 thank you for your reply.

That's made me feel a lot better.

Your right, I am getting more holiday than what I paid for but sometimes on the last day I like to just get up, have breakfast and then shoot off, especially with the kids.

w.mids
Level Contributor
1,541 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gural Premier Belek *check out day*

Hi Diddy,

If this is your first Belek 5 star a.I. you are in for a surprise and a treat.

Forget money grabbing hotels that cut off your wristband here.

As em says you probably won't even have wristbands as they are secure resorts, only accessible to guests.

Further they probably only have a.I. guests, so there will be no cash facilities to "charge " at bars and restaurants....it is very civilised.

Make friends with the Guest Relations staff and I'm sure they'll look favourably at a young family booking a late checkout.

Mentioned in this post
Belek
Belek
Serik District, Turkey
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gural Premier Belek *check out day*

Hi,

I completely agree with Andy....you are in for a treat! AI hotels in Turkey, and particularly Belek, are in a different league. I’m sure this first trip won’t be your last, and you’ll be as addicted to Turkey as the rest of us! The only problem is you’re so spoiled there that nowhere else ever quite measures up again!

Enjoy,

Em

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Belek
Belek
Serik District, Turkey
Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Gural Premier Belek *check out day*

Thank you all for your replies.

Ive contacted the hotel and we will be able to use all the facilities until we leave and also given me the prices to keep our room on, subject to availability.

Just a pity we've got to wait until next May!

Reply to: Gural Premier Belek *check out day*
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted