We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

Hi. I am about to book a week at this hotel for myself, husband and 2 boys ages 11 & 15. The cost of upgrading to a Laguna Duplex is around £650 for the week. Is it worth it? I'm not sure of the setup of the sleeping arrangements? What else do you get by upgrading? If anyone's been there it would be a great help! Thanks

10 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
124 reviews
1. Re: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

Here’s the link to the website.

https:/…Voyage-Belek-Spa-EN

If you click on the Laguna villas room details, it gives you a description and also a list of all the VIP services that villa guests receive.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
2. Re: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

Thanks. Am i correct in thinking that the Bungalow Family rooms have proper single beds but the Laguna Villas have Sofa Beds?

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
124 reviews
3. Re: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

That is what is says but hopefully someone who’s stayed in one can confirm.

We had a family bungalow and that had proper beds for the kids. Not as luxurious as the Laguna villas, only one bathroom and none of the VIP extras, but we found it fine. To be honest the hotel offers so much anyway for everyone. Loved the location of the bungalows, close to the main pool and water park area and just to the side of the main building, very handy if you needed to pop back to the room for anything dur8ng the day. Our kids were similar age to yours when we went last summer and the room was plenty big enough.

Would I pay to upgrade to a villa? Probably not for the amount of time we spend in a room but they do look very nice!

Edited: 12 June 2018, 03:57
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
895 posts
60 reviews
4. Re: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

The laguna villas have a king size upstairs and then sofa beds down stairs that can be either one two or three beds.

We were upgraded because of issues with our original room and although I liked the villa Im not sure they are worth the extra money. Some of them don't even have direct pool access.

The snack bar and bar is lovely there but I believe everyone can use it.

Were back there in October and I've booked a block which I quite like the position of. Near the relax pool and villas.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
5. Re: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

Fab, thanks for your help, I think we might go for it just for the 2 bathrooms as the 15 year old seems to spend hours in there! I'm hoping that there'll be plenty for him to do as it's that strange age between not quite being a child or an adult! Just one last question, do you know whether they are strict with the age limit (16+) in the fitness centre as I know he'll definitely want to use that?

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
124 reviews
6. Re: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

No I don’t think so. My friends 14 year old son used the gym last year and was never questioned, and I saw an even younger boy in there with his mum one morning, when I was in there!

There’s loads going on in the hotel all the time so I don’t think the kids will be bored, ours certainly weren’t! Lots of activities to join in with, selection of pools, waterpark, football in the afternoons, games room with a bowling alley, cinema, pool parties, night time parties....the list goes on. But plenty of quiet places to relax in as well if you want some peace and quiet.

WiFi was great as well....always important for the kids!

Edited: 12 June 2018, 05:26
Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
186 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

We stayed in a villa last August with 4 kids and were superb. Brief problem when we arrived that the villa was around the corner but after requesting to be moved we were given two options the next day.

Our boys slept downstairs and are aged 17/15/13 with no complaints about the comfort of the beds.

If you look at the map of the villas there are some that are around a group of pools and then a row of villas. We were in the row and much preferred it there. We were bang in the middle outside the small splash pool with two big pools either side. Theres loads going on at the main pool but our kids preferred being at the villa pool as at times it was that quiet at the villas it was like having our own pool, although much busier around the other side.

Say hello to Mehmet and Umit at the snack bar both absolutely superb and very entertaining. Umit is the young lad that comes round the pools all morning offering chocolate treats and lemon drinks to keep you cool. He will also come round asking if you want anything from the bar.

Would definitely recommend the breakfast at the villa which you can book once during your stay and can request what food you like. They set it up on the balcony and we found it a great relaxing way to spend the last morning.

Hotel is superb and the service is what makes it but for us the Villa was worth paying the extra.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
8. Re: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

That's great, thanks so much for your help, all booked now. Exciting!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
124 reviews
9. Re: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

Glad to hear you’ve booked, it’s a fantastic hotel, I’m sure you’ll all enjoy.

When are you going? Is it this summer or will you be one of the first to see the refurb they’re doing over the winter months?

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
344 posts
20 reviews
10. Re: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna

We were upgraded to a villa couple of years back and I’m sure it had proper single beds downstairs.

Reply to: Voyage Belek Upgrade to Laguna
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Belek