We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaya Palazzo vs Regnum Carya

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Kaya Palazzo vs Regnum Carya

Can someone compare Kaya Palazzo to Regnum Carya?

The price is a lot higher for Regnum, what are the main differences? Is it worth it?

We are not interested in adult only pool, bar, restaurant, as we have a 9 year old daughter.

Mentioned in this post
Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort
Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort
2,312 Reviews
Belek, Turkey
Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort
Regnum Carya Golf & Spa...
2,827 Reviews
Belek, Turkey
Simply Caddie Beach Restaurant
$$ - $$$, Italian, Steakhouse, Seafood
Cafe Istanbul Restaurant
$$ - $$$, European, Turkish, Steakhouse
Spice Garden Indian Restaurant
$$ - $$$, Indian, Asian, Balti
5 replies to this topic
Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,890 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kaya Palazzo vs Regnum Carya

hi Yenthe

We priced up returning to Regnum for our July holiday and it was 3 times the price of Palazzo - as much as we love the Regnum we couldn't justify that much extra.

The Regnum has lots more space, luxurious sunbeds, better service and food choice

Palazzo is on a more compact plot, sunbeds get snapped up in peak season but in its price bracket it is still very good for the money - rooms are stylish, plenty of entertainment, attractive pools and food is good but nowhere near the selection of Maxx & Regnum

A forum friend who is a Palazzo fan felt Regnum didn't have the soul and friendliness and to her wasn't worth the extra cost

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kaya Palazzo vs Regnum Carya

Thank you for your reply!

Stoke-on-trent...
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kaya Palazzo vs Regnum Carya

That is always the big question is Regnum worth the extra we always ask our selfs that , been 2 both hotels a few times, went both last year in peak season time. If budget allows Regnum all the time.

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kaya Palazzo vs Regnum Carya

It's a tough question because everyone has diffrent ideas about what's good VFM and what's not

I've only spent a afternoon at the regnum and was very very impressed and it's without doubt a class act but my concern is how big it is and if it would be as friendly as others hotels and some people think it can be a bit soulless. On the whole I quite like big hotels but I was at the Gloria verde this year and it was fantastic because of how personal it is

I was at the palazo last year and thought it was great and it had everything you need, food was good , drinks where good and staff good. It's a bit like the Gloria verde i.e. Smaller but again I liked that. I would not say it's as classy as the regnum but then again few are but I would think it's more personal

Have you thought about the sueno delux ? That's a bigger version of the palazo but better in my opinion

What ever you decide they are all great

Mentioned in this post
Gloria Verde Resort
Gloria Verde Resort
1,579 Reviews
Belek, Turkey
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
65 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kaya Palazzo vs Regnum Carya

Think everyone will say the same all the hotels are excellent but I think everyone has favourite bits from each hotel they have visited myself and my wife can never agree on any ( but that's women for you it's a joke, love of my life really after Belek ) . The good thing is trying different ones out but the prices are certainly going up . The answer perhaps is Regnum if you got very big budget but been palazzo twice and would definitely return and going Regnum in September and can't wait . Happy times wherever you decide .

Mentioned in this post
Belek
Belek
Serik District, Turkey
Reply to: Kaya Palazzo vs Regnum Carya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted