We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oludeniz to Kalkan

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Oludeniz to Kalkan

Hi

I've got a friend who's going to be in Kalkan at the same time as we're in Oludeniz and was wondering if anyone knows how far away it is. Is it easy to get to? We are thinking of going to visit her for a day. Looking for the quickest and/or cheapest options!

Thanks in advance :)

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,248 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oludeniz to Kalkan

If you put Kalkan in the search box just above this post, you will find lots of similar questions and answers, as it is a frequent topic on the forum.

Edited: 15 May 2011, 01:22
Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oludeniz to Kalkan

Quickest would be by rental car, cheapest would be by bus. Kalkan is not that far, about 70 kilometers İ think.

You have to go to Fethiye with the minibus to the main Otogar. From there you find the bus to Kalkan.

Good luck!

London, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Oludeniz to Kalkan

Thanks, I really should get in the habit or searching before putting things up!

Not sure if i fancy a 2 hour bus journey so think it might have to be a hire car, must remember to pack my driving licence :)

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oludeniz to Kalkan

Renting a car is average 30,00 GBP a day. You will be in Kalkan within the hour. İt is so easy, you drive from Ölüdeniz towards Fethiye, but you are not really going into the centre. As as soon as you come downhill to Fethiye there are the 1st traffic lights. You go straight ahead till the end of that road and then to the right. That is how you drive out of town and toward the D400. Follow the signs Antalya Kas. While having a car there are some nice things to see on your way, or visit Kaputas beach just after Kalkan, a spectacular! 180 steps down and there is a car park along the road. Usually in summer the is security at the car park.

Have fun!

London, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oludeniz to Kalkan

Driven it many times, its a very easy and pleasant journey, as said above it takes about one hour. Just follow the D400 all the way.

6. Re: Oludeniz to Kalkan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2012, 13:21
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz