how far is igr airport form iguazu falls
I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Iguazu National Park forum forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.
The Community Team
From IGR to Iguazú Falls there are just 9 km, but the city is going past the entrance of the national park
It's less than ten minutes drive from the Argentine airport, IGR, to the Argentine national park along Iguasu Falls.
Note the alignment of things:
- Argentine airport IGR
- Iguasu Falls
- Puerto Iguazu, the Argentine town
- international bridge to Brazil.
- across the bridge, Foz do Iguaçu, the Brazilian city, about 3 miles to the north
- across the bridge, the Brazilian airport IGU about 10 miles to the south.
- across the bridge, the Brazilian side of the falls (and the best view) also about 10 miles south of the bridge.
DavidEdited: 23 March 2017, 00:47
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.
We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.
To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.