We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Adventura Tour - How many stairs on the way up?

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
969 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Gran Adventura Tour - How many stairs on the way up?

If we take Gran Adventura Tour (Boat ride with jungle tour) from San Martin dock to Visitor center, how many stairs are there on the visitor side?

I know there are lots of stairs to the San Martin Dock from lower trail but that we will have go down only, then boat ride, and after boat ride how many stairs we will have to climb back to reach the truck for jungle tour?

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,592 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Adventura Tour - How many stairs on the way up?

If I remember correctly, from that dock to the truck is more like a ramp versus stairs.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
969 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran Adventura Tour - How many stairs on the way up?

Hi,

After nearly 10 attempts I got a reply from Iguazu Jungle tour and they said there are around 300 steps from lower trail to the dock and there are around 300 steps too from the dock to the truck for jungle tour.

So it seems either way, you have to climb at least 300 steps unless their information is wrong.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Gran Adventura Tour - How many stairs on the way up?

Just returned from Iguassu Falls and did the boat trip. If you have a choice, go down the steep stairs (there are some hand rails, but some of the walkways did not have railings), do the boat ride and then the jungle ride. The stairs going to the dock were cement walks with a few stairs, so it would be easier to go this route after the boat ride.

We did the jungle ride (boring), boat ride and climbed the steep stairs. My husband and I had to stop often to catch our breath climbing the steep stairs. Did not count the stairs, but it sure felt like 300 stairs.

Reply to: Gran Adventura Tour - How many stairs on the way up?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Iguazu National Park