We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort type room in Arakur Ushuaia Resort & Spa

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Resort type room in Arakur Ushuaia Resort & Spa

I am wondering if it is worth to pay the "resort" room type?

Apparently it includes free walks and airport shuttle and city shuttle or those thins are included in a simple room reservations???

Thanks, Agnes

Rockville Centre...
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort type room in Arakur Ushuaia Resort & Spa

I think all the options are available to any guest, regardless of room choice. The shuttle into town is every 1/2 hour, and I've never seen them ask for room id. I don't know about the airport shuttle, so ask the hotel about this. The hotel is within its own nature reserve, so anyone is free to walk through the reserve whenever they want to do so. And bring a bathing suit -- great pool in the hotel.

Ask for a room facing the Beagle Channel and at the west end of the hotel for the best views. Rooms facing the mountains are the same, except for the view. Very nice, but not as nice as the Channel.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort type room in Arakur Ushuaia Resort & Spa

Thank you for your advice helped me out a lot :)

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort type room in Arakur Ushuaia Resort & Spa

Hi Agnes and welcome to the forum!

Try to look at the next website where guests write their report: https:/…mtreview_406837611

Once you're on that site, try to filter or search "resort" or another key word that comes to mind. Maybe you could find some information.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resort type room in Arakur Ushuaia Resort & Spa

From what I can see on their website, the differences between the Hotel rate & their Resort rate is the airport shuttle, guided tour of the reserve vs. self guided and free mini bar. Breakfast and the city shuttle are included with both "rates".

Hope this helps!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resort type room in Arakur Ushuaia Resort & Spa

Thanks;))

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Resort type room in Arakur Ushuaia Resort & Spa

Thanks;))

7. Re: Resort type room in Arakur Ushuaia Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2017, 12:17