We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Next to Broken Arrow Tour, what's the best Pink Jeep tour?

New Providence, New...
Level Contributor
108 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Next to Broken Arrow Tour, what's the best Pink Jeep tour?

Hi. I traveled to beautiful Sedona a year ago August with my husband and daughter, and had such an amazing time, my husband and I are returning this coming October to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary! Staying at Enchantment Oct. 17, 18, and 19. We did the Broken Arrow Pink Jeep Tour last year and really enjoyed it, but now want to try a different jeep tour. We love beautiful scenery and also ruins so I was thinking about the combo Diamondback Gulch tour and Honanki Heritage Site tour although it is 4 hours long, and I believe most of the jeeping is on paved main roads, unlike BA tour. Also, not sure if we could maybe go to Honanki ourselves in a rental car? Have been to other ruins last time we were there so is this different enough to warrant a 4 hour trip? The jeep tour choices are: Honanki Ruins; Scenic Rim Tour (brings you up mogollon rim along bear wallow canyon to merry go round rock via Schnebly Hill Rd); Diamondback Gulch; or combo tour of Honanki and Diamondback Gulch. I just don't know enough about any of these areas to know which one to choose so if you could weigh in on this, I'd appreciate it!! Thank you! Cannot wait to come back!!! Feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be visiting this special place twice in a little over one year!!!

Mentioned in this post
Sedona
Sedona
Arizona
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
8,341 Reviews
Sedona, AZ
Honanki
Honanki
245 Reviews
Sedona, AZ
13 replies to this topic
Uxbridge...
Level Contributor
463 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Next to Broken Arrow Tour, what's the best Pink Jeep tour?

We recently did the Broken Arrow and Diamondback Gulch tour (two separate days) while I much preferred the Broken Arrow as the views/pictures are amazing, my 15 year old daughter actually preferred the Diamondback better... As said above its certainly not as scenic but if you are looking for more of a "thrill" roller coaster type ride you will love it...

New Providence, New...
Level Contributor
108 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Next to Broken Arrow Tour, what's the best Pink Jeep tour?

Hey Mike, or anyone out there still listening to me ramble on about which jeep tour to take.....how does the Ancient Ruins Pink Jeep tour compare to Soldier Pass jeep tour scenery wise? I obviously know that the point of the AR tour is the Honanki ruins, but is the journey there and back scenic enough to satisfy my desire for amazing red rocks views? My husband and I both like learning about the history of a place and enjoyed visiting Montezuma's Castle on last year's trip. Didn't know whether Honanki is similar to this? Also went to Wupatki ruins last year. Again, we want to do something scenic but a little different this time. It's come down to Soldiers Pass, Ancient Ruins, or Scenic Rim. I know you prefer SP to SR but wondering how AR compares in your opinion? Thanks again to you all for helping me with this decision. I DO realize I am probably over thinking this, but who knows when I shall pass this way again so I want to get it right : ) You guys are so very lucky to have all this in your backyard 24/7/365.

Mentioned in this post
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
8,341 Reviews
Sedona, AZ
Honanki
Honanki
245 Reviews
Sedona, AZ
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
64,786 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Next to Broken Arrow Tour, what's the best Pink Jeep tour?

Sarah, stop trying to overthink this decision. Scenery is everywhere around Sedona. You will not be disappointed with whatever tour you select. There's no wrong choice.

Every ruins site is unique. What you've seen elsewhere is nothing like Honanki.

Mentioned in this post
Sedona
Sedona
Arizona
Honanki
Honanki
245 Reviews
Sedona, AZ
Reply to: Next to Broken Arrow Tour, what's the best Pink Jeep tour?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted