We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Location In El Dorado

Phenix City, Alabama
Level Contributor
73 posts
25 reviews
Hotel Location In El Dorado

Most reviews I read says the hotels in the Junction City area is in a bad neighborhood and far from town & restaurants....The Country Inn & Suites is located in a different area..Is it closer to town & restaurants and is it in a better location?

1 reply
little rock arkansas
Level Contributor
3,340 posts
287 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Location In El Dorado

Take a look at Union Square Guest Quarters

www.usgq.net

234 East Main Street

El Dorado, AR 71730

(870) 864-9700

This is a very unique hotel, I think about a half hour from Junction City, in downtown El Dorado AR. I attended a convention in the city and this hotel was booked solid by others in my group and I could not get in. The others really loved the place. Murphy Oil Company is headquartered in El Dorado and while this hotel may not have been built by Murphy, it was created with the company's visitors in mind. I have no idea whether it suits your budget but I suspect it is fairly competitive and I am certain it is nice, based on the comments of my group. It also offers a close look at one of the more interesting downtown areas in the state - also fostered by the Murphy group. It is small but more attractve than most, with a few nice shops and restaurants.

Reply to: Hotel Location In El Dorado
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about El Dorado