We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gryphon's Roost or Palace Bath house?

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
104 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Gryphon's Roost or Palace Bath house?

We will be in ES for a few days end of May/ First of June for our anniversary. We will be staying at Twilight Terrace and will want to walk to most of what we do. Would love to do a massage plus extras and these two places are very close to Twilight Terrace. Has anyone been to either of these places? Good, bad or ugly? Thanks!

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
296 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gryphon's Roost or Palace Bath house?

I have had many "works" packages at the Palace Bath House and enjoyed every one of them, Gryphon's Roost is on my list of must try's but for me it's always been about the money and it seemed I got more for my dollar at Palace bath house, keep in mind I've been a traveler to ES for close to 25 years and the works used to be $45 then $65 it's gone up I'm sure to compete with others in town but IMHO worth every penny of the $80(30 minute massage package) for what you get. No matter where you pick I bet you will think it was heaven on earth after you leave.

If you just want a massage with no extras Alexa pittinger is wonderful and friends of mine swear by the therapists at Suchness Spa.

Happy Anniversary!

2. Re: Gryphon's Roost or Palace Bath house?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs
;