We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mommy/Daughter Adventure Time

Dallas, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Mommy/Daughter Adventure Time

Heard about Eureka Springs from a co-worker and my daughter and I are happiest being outdoors in nature, away from the city (Dallas!!!). She loves animals, horseback riding - would love to take her hiking, cave exploring and zip lining and of course exploring the town. Thoughts on a quiet place to stay? Recommendations on activities? I am budget conscious - any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
296 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mommy/Daughter Adventure Time

Sherwood court is a nice clean budget minded establishment, they have standard motel rooms along with cottages. Dragonfly mountain lodge is a cabin in a lush wooded landscape there are even 2 donkeys Harry & Lloyd on the property. There are many wonderful lodging options in ES these 2 just came to mind with your description above.

Eureka Springs has caves,zip lining, turpentine creek wildlife refuge,drive up to the crescent hotel walk around the property or have a snack in dr bakers lounge. So much to see and do I'm sure you will get many different reccomendations.

Hope you and your daughter have a wonderful trip!

Mentioned in this post
Sherwood Court Inn
Sherwood Court Inn
433 Reviews
Eureka Springs, AR
2. Re: Mommy/Daughter Adventure Time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 13:24
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs