We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Ayrshire, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Massage

Apart from the people on the beach is there anywhere else you can get a massage thanks

5 replies to this topic
Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage

You mean you don't fancy a sandy, oily massage from someone who hasn't washed their hands recently? Picky! 😁

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage

There are many places in Fuengirola and Los Boliches.

These two are listed on TripAdvisor under Things To Do - Spas

Junpen Thai Massage Fuengirola

Chiangmai Thai Massage Fuengirola

Mentioned in this post
Fuengirola
Fuengirola
Costa del Sol, Spain
Los Boliches
Los Boliches
1,915 Reviews
Fuengirola, Spain
Northumberland
Level Contributor
116 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage

Last few years I have seen a "more official "massage place on the beach in the Los Boliches area,I think advertised as staffed by physiotherapists. No idea of cost.

Mentioned in this post
Los Boliches
Los Boliches
1,915 Reviews
Fuengirola, Spain
Blackpool, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage

During my stay in the winter I tried several places for a massage to alleviate my painful joints. The Chiangmai massage salon is very good. I had a true Thai massage, where you are loaned a loose T shirt and baggy trousers and my joints were pulled and stretched in all directions. It felt like a tiring workout at the time but I felt the benefit the following day. I also had a traditional deep tissue therapeutic massage at the salon opposite the entrance of the Florida Spa Hotel and just up the road a little. Sorry I can’t remember the name, but it is easy to find. The massage was also very good and you get given a free bottle of water when leaving. The third place I tried and would also recommend is in Ronda 3 and is directly opposite the office of Royal Rental. The lady is called Timi, I think. Her phone number is on her door. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Florida Spa
Florida Spa
1,551 Reviews
Fuengirola, Spain
Ronda
Ronda
Costa del Sol, Spain
Ayrshire, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews