We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Ayrshire, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Massage

Apart from the people on the beach is there anywhere else you can get a massage thanks

5 replies to this topic
Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Massage

You mean you don't fancy a sandy, oily massage from someone who hasn't washed their hands recently? Picky! 😁

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Massage

There are many places in Fuengirola and Los Boliches.

These two are listed on TripAdvisor under Things To Do - Spas

Junpen Thai Massage Fuengirola

Chiangmai Thai Massage Fuengirola

Northumberland
Level Contributor
128 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Massage

Last few years I have seen a "more official "massage place on the beach in the Los Boliches area,I think advertised as staffed by physiotherapists. No idea of cost.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
4. Re: Massage

During my stay in the winter I tried several places for a massage to alleviate my painful joints. The Chiangmai massage salon is very good. I had a true Thai massage, where you are loaned a loose T shirt and baggy trousers and my joints were pulled and stretched in all directions. It felt like a tiring workout at the time but I felt the benefit the following day. I also had a traditional deep tissue therapeutic massage at the salon opposite the entrance of the Florida Spa Hotel and just up the road a little. Sorry I can’t remember the name, but it is easy to find. The massage was also very good and you get given a free bottle of water when leaving. The third place I tried and would also recommend is in Ronda 3 and is directly opposite the office of Royal Rental. The lady is called Timi, I think. Her phone number is on her door. Hope this helps.

Ayrshire, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Massage

Thank you

Reply to: Massage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola
Recent Conversations