We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight

nottignham
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
flight

can anyone tell me how long the flight is too kenya, and what you have been able to take on the plane in your hand luggage, also looking for insurance anyone had any good deals as we've not booked our insurance with first choice who we are going with in may.

thanks

suzy

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: flight

Hi Suzy

We went last July to Sun and Sands travelling with First Choice. I booked my insurance through Direct Line - at the time it was by far the cheapest and all the extras I particularly wanted included in the price. Some were a bit cheaper but did not include things like cover for personal belongings, money etc - so it pays to check the small print and make sure it covers you for everything that you want for your type of holiday. The flight was about 9 hours I think - seemed like an eternity but well worth it for the great holiday you get at the other end. Can't help you about what you can take on the plane as we could take anything when we went as it was before the security alerts.

Shirl

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flight

If you're flying to Nairobi it's about 8Hrs, if flying to Mombasa anywhere between 9 & 10 hours, so far going to Kenya I've used Going Places Insurance & Marks & Spencers Travel Insurance but insure and go looked pretty good too.

Going Places will only sell you their Travel Insurance Now if you booked your Holiday through them

nottignham
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: flight

thank you all so much.

hugs suzy

xxx

4. Re: flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Kikambala