We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot Air Balloons- Calistoga balloons vs Napa Valley Balloons

SCF
Connecticut
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hot Air Balloons- Calistoga balloons vs Napa Valley Balloons

I am planning a trip to Napa and would like to do a hot air balloon ride. I am torn between Calistoga Balloons and Napa Valley Balloons. Both seem to have an equal number good and bad reviews. This is something I have wanted to do for a while and do not want it ruined by a negative experience. Any thoughts or advice is much appreciated.

Also the difference in location is not an issue.

Mentioned in this post
Napa
Napa
Napa Valley, CA
Calistoga Balloons
Calistoga Balloons
45 Reviews
Calistoga, CA
Napa Valley
Napa Valley
California
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot Air Balloons- Calistoga balloons vs Napa Valley Balloons

I am having the same issue! Some really negative reviews with no good alternatives. What did you decide? Any advice?

SCF
Connecticut
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot Air Balloons- Calistoga balloons vs Napa Valley Balloons

I decided to book with Calistoga balloons. It seems to be a very different experience and area they fly over. From what I can find they are the only company that flys in the Calistoga area vs the Napa Valley area. I am not going until the end of September so I will try to remember to post my experience. When are you planning on going?

Mentioned in this post
Calistoga
Calistoga
Napa Valley, CA
Napa Valley
Napa Valley
California
Alachua, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hot Air Balloons- Calistoga balloons vs Napa Valley Balloons

So how was your experience with Calistoga Balloons? I will be going the first part of September and would like some insight also.

Mentioned in this post
Calistoga Balloons
Calistoga Balloons
45 Reviews
Calistoga, CA
Pune, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hot Air Balloons- Calistoga balloons vs Napa Valley Balloons

Hey there.. we're planning a trip early Aug 2012 and wonder if you have any insights on which we should choose? Thanks!

5. Re: Hot Air Balloons- Calistoga balloons vs Napa Valley Balloons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 11:16
Get answers to your questions about Calistoga