We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceano Hotel or Beach House?

CA
Level Contributor
94 posts
10 reviews
Oceano Hotel or Beach House?

Besides my question below, I have found that the Beach House Hotel is now available. We can not afford the Ritz, so which of these 2 hotels is nicer, The Beach House or the Oceano?? (updated rooms, quiet, etc)

Level Contributor
39,292 posts
1,019 reviews
1. Re: Oceano Hotel or Beach House?

We have stayed at both places. The rooms are nicer at Oceano but we preferred The Beach House for their perfectly heated pool and oceanfront jacuzzi. They also offered a lovely breakfast each am and The Oceano did not. The Beach House is right next door to Sam's also, one of our favorite restaurants in Half Moon Bay. :).

CA
Level Contributor
94 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Oceano Hotel or Beach House?

Thanks so much for your advice! I made a reservation at the Beach House. They had 2 available, $205 for a first floor no view and $265 for a second floor west side ocean view, so I took that one. Hope it is worth it.

Level Contributor
39,292 posts
1,019 reviews
3. Re: Oceano Hotel or Beach House?

Those rooms looked really nice! We did not have a view room. Enjoy! :).

4. Re: Oceano Hotel or Beach House?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Half Moon Bay