We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best Instagram spots

Louvain-la-Neuve...
1 post
Save Topic
The best Instagram spots

Dear travelers,

If you are passionate of photography, this review is made for you. I travelled for five months around America and I left my heart in Los Angeles, the City of Angels. Here are my three favourite spots to shoot.

First of all, if you do not want to be annoyed by other tourists, you must go to Venice Beach, where you can see many people surfing. There, you have kilometers to find the best place to sunbathe and take nice pictures.

Then, I have had my heart set on The Hollywood Sign, the ‘’cannot miss’’ spot. To reach to this point, you have two options but for both, a good pair of shoes is needed. The first option is to go hiking for seven miles and you will be likely to sweat. The best advice I can give is: do not forget to drink water because the climb is steep! For the second option, you can find an alternative itinerary with the car but this is a popular tourist area and it is difficult to park.

Finally, see you at the Walk of Fame for the last meeting point! You cannot travel to Los Angeles without walking on those famous persons’ stars such as Walt Disney, Mikael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe and many more.

I hope you will enjoy your trip as much as I did!

Aloha Brothers Surf Lessons
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Learn To Surf LA
Kapowui
Golden Wave Surf School
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Equipment Hire
2 replies to this topic
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The best Instagram spots

Glad you had fun in LA.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The best Instagram spots

Glad you enjoyed trip. We'll be there in 6 weeks!

Reply to: The best Instagram spots
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted