We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Model for rent in Palm Springs area

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fallis, AB, T0E 0V0
3 posts
Save Topic
Park Model for rent in Palm Springs area

Looking for a park model to rent in February or March, 2012, Palm Springs or area.

Retired couple from Fallis, Alberta, Canada

minic22@gmail.com 780-797-2353

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
556 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Model for rent in Palm Springs area

If you mean what I think you mean, renting a mobilehome for that time period, I'm having no luck finding an appropriate site. Checked the newspaper (Desert Sun) and everything. You'd have to go park by park, and check individually.

However -- no need for mobilehomes. There are dozens of condos and the like for rent that appear on sites like www.vrbo.com. You might start there and see what you think.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,830 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Model for rent in Palm Springs area

What is a "park model"?

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
556 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Model for rent in Palm Springs area

Park Model -- manufactured homes, mobilehomes. That's what I'm interpreting it as, anyway.

Fallis, AB, T0E 0V0
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Park Model for rent in Palm Springs area

Seeking Park Model to rent in Palm Springs, California or surrounding area, for February or March, 2012. One month and perhaps longer. Retired couple from Fallis, Alberta, Canada. Availability, activites and price range?

Fallis, AB, T0E 0V0
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Park Model for rent in Palm Springs area

The "park model" I'm referring to is a mobile home in a park complex complete with activity amenities.

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
556 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park Model for rent in Palm Springs area

Unfortunately this information is not readily available to a general search. Even Craigslist and the newspaper -- the Desert Sun -- that I consulted had no listings. The best that I can advise is to Google "Palm Springs Mobile Home Parks" and then contact some of the parks that come up in the search.

7. Re: Park Model for rent in Palm Springs area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 03:17