We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babymoon

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Babymoon

Hello, My hubby and I are expecting our first child and looking gor a little getaway before baby arrives. Any recomendations for a nice Hotel and Spa that offers prenatal massage? Thanks in advance!

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,536 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babymoon

We've always enjoyed the Villa Rosa for weekend get aways from LA. It's a small 18 room boutique hotel, located a block from the beach. They don't have a spa on site, but I'm sure if you called the desk, they could give you a list of Spa's.

http://www.villarosainnsb.com/html/home.html

santa barbara
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Babymoon

Hi mspretty50,

I would highly recommend the Four Seasons Biltmore Hotel and Spa for that special getaway. The spa offers a "maternity" massage for only $155.00 for 50 minutes. The Biltmore is in a very quiet location directly across the street from beautiful Butterfly Beach,it is also within walking distance to Montecito with charming botique shops and great restaurants. I think it would be a VERY special and romantic getaway for you and hubby:-)

Mentioned in this post
Montecito Inn
Montecito Inn
1,185 Reviews
Santa Barbara, CA
Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,536 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Babymoon

The Biltmore is a wonderful place to stay, we've loved each of our stays there, but your budget was not given so I went with middle of the road with rooms that had a fireplace and charming features.

The standard room rate at the Biltmore is $600-$700 a night, and if you stay 3 nights you get the third night free which is a nice special. The spa is fabulous, I had hot stone massage and a view of the ocean.

On your other post you mentioned going in June, which as you know is June Gloom along our coast, though it would still be a nice visit from Los Angeles at any time of year.

Give us more information so we can better help you.

Mentioned in this post
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
California
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Babymoon

Hi, I would love the Biltmore but it's just not in the budget now.. Looking for $200 a night range and I guess we could go out and use a Day Spa. :)

5. Re: Babymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2009, 15:23