We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babymoon

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Babymoon

Hello, My hubby and I are expecting our first child and looking gor a little getaway before baby arrives. Any recomendations for a nice Hotel and Spa that offers prenatal massage? Thanks in advance!

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,950 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babymoon

We've always enjoyed the Villa Rosa for weekend get aways from LA. It's a small 18 room boutique hotel, located a block from the beach. They don't have a spa on site, but I'm sure if you called the desk, they could give you a list of Spa's.

http://www.villarosainnsb.com/html/home.html

santa barbara
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Babymoon

Hi mspretty50,

I would highly recommend the Four Seasons Biltmore Hotel and Spa for that special getaway. The spa offers a "maternity" massage for only $155.00 for 50 minutes. The Biltmore is in a very quiet location directly across the street from beautiful Butterfly Beach,it is also within walking distance to Montecito with charming botique shops and great restaurants. I think it would be a VERY special and romantic getaway for you and hubby:-)

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,950 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Babymoon

The Biltmore is a wonderful place to stay, we've loved each of our stays there, but your budget was not given so I went with middle of the road with rooms that had a fireplace and charming features.

The standard room rate at the Biltmore is $600-$700 a night, and if you stay 3 nights you get the third night free which is a nice special. The spa is fabulous, I had hot stone massage and a view of the ocean.

On your other post you mentioned going in June, which as you know is June Gloom along our coast, though it would still be a nice visit from Los Angeles at any time of year.

Give us more information so we can better help you.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Babymoon

Hi, I would love the Biltmore but it's just not in the budget now.. Looking for $200 a night range and I guess we could go out and use a Day Spa. :)

5. Re: Babymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2009, 15:23