We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Barbara Trolley Tours

Santa Barbara Trolley Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 08:11
santa barbara
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Barbara Trolley Tours

Hi madelynium,

I would highly recommend doing both tours. The Red Tile Walking Tour really allows you to see the architectural sites up close at your leisure. You will have the opportunity to take the elevator at our beautiful courthouse to the top and view the entire city and just wander the grounds and enjoy everything within your own time frame.

My very favorite "trolley tour" is with the Landshark which is an amphibious vehicle that will not only give you an excellent narrated tour of the city but also of the Santa Barbara harbor. It is educational and FUN! It is located at the base of Sterns Wharf as are the other trolleys that offer excellent and more affordable tours.

Another tour I highly recommend is the one lead by an Architectural expert from the Architectural Foundation of Santa Barbara, which meets on Saturdays at 10:00 AM at the Plaza de la Guerra. To reserve a spot you may call (805) 965-6307.

For additional information and help and the map for the Red Tile Tour, stop in at our Visitor Center located at 1 Garden Street a block east of the wharf across the street.

I think the combination of the Red Tile Tour and a trolley tour is the very best way to really see Santa Barbara.

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
618 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Barbara Trolley Tours

I concur with SantaBarbaraBeachGal.

You might also want to look at taking the Santa Barbara Land Shark

3. Re: Santa Barbara Trolley Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2009, 13:32