We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My dream is to go to this city for college

1 post
Save Topic
My dream is to go to this city for college

I want to go to UCSC and was just wondering if this city is as good looking as they say it is, coming from the people of trip advisor :3

I still have a couple years, but it's still good to know

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
240 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: My dream is to go to this city for college

I'm,a UCSC graduate. The campus is every bit as beautiful as Puter says. The city of Santa Cruz is great too. Whether UCSC is for you academically depends on your educational goals. If you're from out of state, tuition will be quite expensive. It at all possible, do tour the campus and the area to see if it meets your needs.

12. Re: My dream is to go to this city for college

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2016, 14:16