We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Service, Limo OR Local Drivers

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Car Service, Limo OR Local Drivers

Hi there,

I posted the below in Capitola's forum as well, but that forum doesn't seem to get much traction so also posting in Santa Cruz!

Heading for a girls weekend in Capitola the last week of June and looking for a not too pricey car service for an afternoon of wine tasting. Would need either 2 SUVs or limos, or a party bus as we are 13 total. Any recommendations for services or local drivers would be greatly appreciated! As a side note, is Uber utilized much in the area?

Thanks!

Katie

Mentioned in this post
Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz
California
Capitola
Capitola
California
Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
33,226 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Service, Limo OR Local Drivers

Try this company....I have no personal experience with them but have heard that they are good, and flexible.

Good luck.

http://thesantacruzexperience.com/

It would be nice, if you use them, if you reported back to me so that I can recommend them, or not. Thanks.

Santa Cruz, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Service, Limo OR Local Drivers

Hi Kate,

Don't know about Uber here, but have used The Santa Cruz Experience about 6 times. They are a great company and have always delivered what was promised. They also do winery tours so can offer you some guidance there as well.

Mentioned in this post
Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz
California
3. Re: Car Service, Limo OR Local Drivers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2016, 13:17