We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Service, Limo OR Local Drivers

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
Car Service, Limo OR Local Drivers

Hi there,

I posted the below in Capitola's forum as well, but that forum doesn't seem to get much traction so also posting in Santa Cruz!

Heading for a girls weekend in Capitola the last week of June and looking for a not too pricey car service for an afternoon of wine tasting. Would need either 2 SUVs or limos, or a party bus as we are 13 total. Any recommendations for services or local drivers would be greatly appreciated! As a side note, is Uber utilized much in the area?

Thanks!

Katie

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,440 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Service, Limo OR Local Drivers

Try this company....I have no personal experience with them but have heard that they are good, and flexible.

Good luck.

http://thesantacruzexperience.com/

It would be nice, if you use them, if you reported back to me so that I can recommend them, or not. Thanks.

Santa Cruz, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
232 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Service, Limo OR Local Drivers

Hi Kate,

Don't know about Uber here, but have used The Santa Cruz Experience about 6 times. They are a great company and have always delivered what was promised. They also do winery tours so can offer you some guidance there as well.

3. Re: Car Service, Limo OR Local Drivers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2016, 13:17