We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westlake without a car..

Bangor, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Westlake without a car..

Thank you for your time and answers please!

We will be staying at the Fourseasons Hotel in Westlake, and would like to know if there are any coffee shops, shops etc within walking distance of the hotel?

Thanks again

Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
#1 of 4 hotels in Westlake Village
Westlake Village Inn
Westlake Village Inn
#2 of 4 hotels in Westlake Village
Hyatt Regency Westlake
Hyatt Regency Westlake
#3 of 4 hotels in Westlake Village
1 reply
Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
21,058 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westlake without a car..

Welcome to the Westlake Village forum. Here's a tip for finding anything next to anywhere:

Open Google Maps.

Put your address into the search box, click enter.

On that page, look for the word NEARBY beneath that search box, click it. You can put anything into the next search box, or choose restaurants, bars/pubs, or whatever other choices are available.

The map populates, you can see how far from lodging the places are, or plot distances and get directions on Google Maps.

I did this for my trip to London, it worked like a charm. Everything from restaurants to transit stations to grocery stores, I was able to quickly "see" from my base.

Is there a meeting or family event there? I ask because it will be a difficult location to sightsee from, as we usually help vacationers, I thought I should share this.

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Westlake without a car..
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Westlake Village
Recent Conversations