We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Inn in Glenwood Springs is NOT pet-friendly

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
6 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Quality Inn in Glenwood Springs is NOT pet-friendly

As above. Quality Inn is listed on tripadvisor as pet-friendly, but I just called (4/27/17) and was told pets are NOT allowed. This should be changed on tripadvisor.

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality Inn in Glenwood Springs is NOT pet-friendly

It's easy to be confused when you do a pet friendly search on Trip Advisor. The first group of hotels listed will show the pet friendly icon and then there is a header saying "Other Hotels You May Like" and those do not have the pet friendly icon. The Quality Inn is listed under other hotels, luckily there are lots of great options in Glenwood for you and your pup.

Mentioned in this post
Glenwood Suites
Glenwood Suites
370 Reviews
Glenwood Springs, CO
Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quality Inn in Glenwood Springs is NOT pet-friendly

When I clicked on amenities for Glenwood Springs hotels this is the listing I got - https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g33446-zf…

Quality Inn was not in that listing. Sorry you didn't catch that on your first search but there were 10 others who were.

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Quality Inn in Glenwood Springs is NOT pet-friendly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2018, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Glenwood Springs