We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather this weekend....July 19 to 23rd

Lake Geneva...
Level Contributor
125 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Weather this weekend....July 19 to 23rd

I was wondering if a local could help me out. I am planning a trip to glenwood springs to bike and raft with my extended family including my 75 year old mom. Our plan is raft one day and bike one day. The weather shows thunderstorms each day. Is this typical and just a brief shower or is it most likely a all day or half day affair?

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Glenwood Suites
Glenwood Suites
370 Reviews
Glenwood Springs, CO
Colorado
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather this weekend....July 19 to 23rd

If it follows the pattern of the last week or so, morning through noon has been clear, then clouds start to gather, and rain, if we get it, tends to be late afternoon. Usually short showers, although one location can get all the rain and everywhere else is dry.

Lake Geneva...
Level Contributor
125 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather this weekend....July 19 to 23rd

thank you. we are from Wisconsin and can get cheap tickets to fly there but don't want to get a rain out..

Mentioned in this post
Wisconsin
Wisconsin
United States
Colorado
Level Contributor
2,412 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather this weekend....July 19 to 23rd

Bike and raft in the am.

4. Re: Weather this weekend....July 19 to 23rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2018, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Glenwood Springs