We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve Dinner

Missouri USA
Level Contributor
426 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
New Year's Eve Dinner

Any suggestions for New Year's Eve dinner in/around Glenwood Springs? Our budget is $25-50 per person, no champagne or wine.

DH and I have been going to Glenwood Springs for over 30 years for New Years and our favorite restaurants have all gone away over time, especially once Curt Wigger retired. We managed to eat New Year's Eve dinners at all his restaurants over the years (starting with the Loft, about 30+ years ago).

We have gone as far afield as Redstone and Carbondale, so if there are suggestions outside Glendwood, those are possibilities also.

Thanks.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,165 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve Dinner

a newer place is Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company with great food/atmosphere. The layout of the place is very nice in addition to good food.

http://glenwoodcanyon.com/ They have a facebook page. I would contact them to find out if they're doing anything for New Year's Eve.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
4,867 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve Dinner

Also check Rivers, if they have anything going on. The food is excellent.

Lincoln Ne.
Level Contributor
12 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year's Eve Dinner

We were at Italian Underground last year with our family of 8. We had a blast and good food and good service.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,911 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Year's Eve Dinner

We visit Glenwood often. The Pullman is out of this world and extremely reasonable. Also love Italian Underground but Pullman will be much more of a special experience.

Have fun.

Missouri USA
Level Contributor
426 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Year's Eve Dinner

Thanks for the suggestions. We will try Rivers Restaurant again. We went the first year they were open and I wasn't told they were having a special menu that night, so we paid far more than we wanted to for food that was good, but not what we wanted. We haven't been back since. But they will have their regular menu this time, so we will try them again.

Tumbleweed... Thank you for The Pullman suggestion. I didn't know about them and we will try them for lunch or dinner if they are open.

6. Re: New Year's Eve Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2014, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Glenwood Springs