We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber in Glenwood Springs

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Uber in Glenwood Springs

We will be in Glenwood Springs for one night before we fly out of Eagle airport mid January.

Is it feasible to use Uber for the trip?

4 replies to this topic
Colorado
Level Contributor
2,039 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uber in Glenwood Springs

There is occasionally an Uber driver on call. There is also Valley Taxi 970-945-4111 or Colorado Mountain Express shuttles http://www.coloradomountainexpress.com/

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
6,279 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uber in Glenwood Springs

We were in Glenwood Springs a couple of weeks ago. I checked several times for Uber and none were available.

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
10,759 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uber in Glenwood Springs

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't rely on Uber for an important trip, particularly in the winter. Aside from there not being a whole lot of Uber drivers yet like you might find in urban areas, you know that a service like Colorado Mountain Express will have tires/equipment/insurance that meet requirements for commercial vehicles in general and for winter travel in particular.

4. Re: Uber in Glenwood Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 April 2017, 21:05

Reply to: Uber in Glenwood Springs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Glenwood Springs