We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rehoboth Beach Hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rehoboth Beach Hotels

We are looking for a beachfront hotel with a pool that has been renovated or updated. Does this exist in Rehoboth? Are all the rooms still old and dated? Thanks!!

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
1,278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rehoboth Beach Hotels

If you want Oceanfront on the boardwalk with a pool, you have 2 hotel options: The Sands and the Boardwalk Plaza. The Henlopen Hotel is also oceanfront on the Boardwalk, but I don't think it has a pool. The Sands has a really nice outdoor pool that sits at the edge of the boardwalk. I believe it was renovated when they added the conference center. I have not stayed at any of them, so I cannot speak from personal experience.

Best wishes.

Mechanicsburg...
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rehoboth Beach Hotels

I seem to remember The Henlopen having a rooftop pool. I just looked at some satellite imagery, and it does indeed have one.

wikimapia.org/…b

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,167 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rehoboth Beach Hotels

Read about the hotels at this website, it says when they were last renovated. Assuming it's accurate

travelweekly.com/Hotels/…

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
638 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rehoboth Beach Hotels

The Sands is probably the best fit for what you describe.

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
117 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rehoboth Beach Hotels

If you are staying for a week, the condos have pools. Do a search and check off "pool" to find which one easily. There are many options. There are a few private homes and groups that have pools as well.

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Rehoboth Beach Hotels

The Sands "South" rooms are updated except for the bathrooms. Better than Henlopen Hotel

7. Re: Rehoboth Beach Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2017, 14:18