We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lifeguards- the Pines

Harrisburg, pa
Level Contributor
25 posts
Lifeguards- the Pines

Hello, we are staying at the Pines beach for the first time this year. The beach at the end of our street will be Oak and Surf. I was just looking at Google earth and it said "beach unguarded- swim at your own risk". I am kind of concerned, are there no lifeguard stands down that way? Thanks.

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
1. Re: Lifeguards- the Pines

I'm pretty sure it is guarded.Anything in the Rehoboth City limits is guarded. Just north of there are the private communities of Henlopen Acres and North Shores which are outside the city limits and guarded privately.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Lifeguards- the Pines

Maybe they were unguarded at the time the googlemobile last went through? Only guarded between 10am-5pm.

Harrisburg, pa
Level Contributor
25 posts
3. Re: Lifeguards- the Pines

Good point! Thanks for your help.

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
4. Re: Lifeguards- the Pines

I just did a drive by your beach. It looks like there are 5 lifeguard stands north of where the boardwalk ends. Anything else easy you need to know?

Harrisburg, pa
Level Contributor
25 posts
5. Re: Lifeguards- the Pines

Thank you so much! That is really nice. I am looking forward to it, never stayed down this part of the beach before.

6. Re: Lifeguards- the Pines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2017, 12:17