We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hours

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
533 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Happy Hours

Where are the best happy hours with good drink specials and appetizers?

Reading...
Level Contributor
137 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Hours

Finn's Raw Bar on Rehoboth Ave has a good happy hour & its pretty popular so get there early. They have food and beer specials. I believe they also have specials at the Finn's on Route 1, too.

Purple Parrot has daily specials - check the board outside the restaurant daily. The 2 that I do know are Sunday night 16 oz prime rib for $12.95 and Monday night 1 lb burgers for around $8.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
1,308 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Hours

Henlopen City Oyster House has a Happy Hour at the Bar Every Day 3pm-5pm. It seems pretty popular.

Mentioned in this post
Henlopen City Oyster House
Henlopen City Oyster...
1,083 Reviews
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
533 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Hours

Thanks!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy Hours

My favorite by far is Henlopen City Oyster House. It does start (and end) rather early and you will see people lined up outside waiting for the place to open at 3. Great beer and a few good specially priced food options. At 5 lots of people head out to other happy hours. As previously mentioned, Fins on Rehoboth Ave is good also.

Mentioned in this post
Henlopen City Oyster...
1,083 Reviews
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
644 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy Hours

I have two favorite happy hours: Henlopen City Oyster House (pork sliders and raw oysters) and Papa Grandes. PG has $5 margaritas, an amazing rooftop deck, great guac and $3 happy hour gourmet tacos!

Mentioned in this post
Henlopen City Oyster...
1,083 Reviews
Rehoboth Beach, DE
6. Re: Happy Hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2017, 12:16