We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to wear?

Pelham, New...
1 post
Save Topic
What to wear?

We are heading to Boca for the first time early February. I have no idea what to pack! Is the area, casual, or dressy in terms of what to wear out. Preparing for mild warm weather just not sure what to expect for a dress "code" (if you will). Thanks for any information its greatly appreciated!

Florida
Level Contributor
63 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to wear?

I used to live in Boca and the way people dress is very casual. Unless you go to a fancy restaurant that has a specific dress code people don't get dressed up. Prior to leaving you will want to look at the forecast. Though it is usually warm there are times in Feb where it can get very cold. Even if it is warm I always like to have a sweater or jacket because inside restaurants can be cool with the a/c on.

2. Re: What to wear?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2016, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Boca Raton
More Boca Raton Topics